Direction Decides Destiny! Course Designed by Avadh Ojha Sir
IQRA IAS leaves no stone unturned to make UPSC a success for you. This programme aims to prepare students for UPSC Pre 2023 based on foundation concepts and current affairs. The course is designed to develop conceptual clarity and confidence for the aspirants so that they can handle the needs and demands of the Prelims examination with ease.
Specially Designed Course for College Students and Working Professionals and IITans.
- Course Includes:
- GS – Prelims (Paper 1) & Mains (Paper 1,2,3,4)
- Essay Writing
- Current Affairs
- Prelims Test Series
- Mains Answer Writing Practice
- Comprehensive coverage of syllabus from Mains and Pre oriented
- A rare blend of Expert Faculty in our panel that possess thorough in-depth knowledge and conceptual clarity
- Our Focus is to develop conceptual clarity as per UPSC requirements by teaching the basic concepts in simple language and giving examples from daily walks of life as well as developing the personalities of the students
- Meticulously Designed Study Material as per the constantly revising and evolving pattern of the Civil Services Examination is provided in lucid and simple language so that the students can cope with the dynamic nature of the exam
- Current Affairs materials are prepared regularly by our expert team; Regular Sessions are conducted exclusively by expert faculty
- Additional activities such as Weekly MCQ Discussion, Weekly Current Events discussion, Avadhism series, Essay Writing tips and much more promote inquisitiveness and curiosity among students which help in personality development
- Prelims oriented test series with an explanation
- Course duration 10 – 12 months
- Conceptual Clarity & Maximum opportunity for students to interact with the faculty
NCERT Sat & Sun (10:00 am – 12:30 pm) for 6 to 8 months, after that GS Pre Cum Mains Batch Starts.
- Total Course Fees: 1,00,000/-
- Registration Fees: 10,000/-
Limited Seats, Register Today, Admission on First Come, First Serve Basis.
To know more about the course called What’s App on 9579233002 / 9579247470 / 9850400553
Our focus is to develop conceptual clarity as per UPSC requirements by teaching the basic concepts in simple language, and giving examples from daily walks of life, as well as developing the students’ personalities.
Download Free Demo Lectures
- Full Fee Payment Link (90,000/-), or
- 1st Instalment Payment Link (40,000/-)
- 2nd Instalment Payment Link (40,000/-)
Wait for more discounts for One Time payments:
If you pay the entire fee and do not opt for the Instalment option, you get an additional 10% OFF. For more information, please WhatsApp or Call 9579247470
- History by Avadh Ojha Sir, Shahzad Suhail Turkie Sir & Dr Zia Khan
- Economics by Dr S.K. Jha sir and Abhinav Sir
- Indian Polity by Kumar Ujjwal Sir, Sanjay Sir & Irshad Sir
- International Relation by Kumar Ujjwal Sir
- Science & Tech/Env. & Ecology by Neeraj Nachiketa Sir & K.V. Paurya Sir
- Geography by Gulam Rabbani Sir &Siddhartha Sir
- Art & Culture and Essay Writing by Dr SM Azad
- Current Affairs by Mayank Sir & Irshad Sir
- Social Issues and Indian Society by Mayank Sir & Irshad Sir
- Ethics GS Paper IV by Abhimanyu Bisariya
Why Choose IQRA IAS?
IQRA IAS leaves no stone unturned. This programme aims to prepare students for UPSC Pre Cum Mains-2023 based on Foundation, Concepts and Current Affairs. Best Offer, Best Plan with The Best Team for UPSC.
- Right Direction as Direction decides Destiny
- New learning style & tips by BEST faculties from Delhi and other parts of India
- Timely completion of syllabus.
- Content, material & test series designed by our faculties
- Affordable fee structure with guidance from Mentors.
Who Should Join this Course?
All those aspirants who plan to prepare for UPSC or UP State Service in 2023/24 and who want to gain a focused & precise preparation strategy and optimum coverage of syllabus for Prelims & Mains with Interview Guidance, In the most simplified manner in a short period of time.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Schedule for subjects will be uploaded and informed 15 days before the course starts & the monthly schedule will be uploaded by the 25thof the previous month.
- Study Material (in pdf), will be provided by the institute after all dues are paid by the student.
- Students can ask queries during and after the classes in offline mode and also in the telegram group, created for GS Pre Cum Mains 2022-23 (Students are advised only to ask relevant subject questions)
- Current Affairs will be explained by the respective subject faculty. Also, monthly Current Affairs classes will be conducted. The Prelims test series will also include Current Affairs questions
- This course will be beneficial for students appearing in the UPSC/State examination of 2023 and this course will lay the foundation for students planning to appear in 2024
- Course duration will be for 10-12 months
Terms and Condition
- Any videos provided to students are copyright and solely belong to IQRA IAS downloading and sharing of videos is strictly prohibited. If found, then IQRA IAS is liable to take legal action
- Once a student takes admission the registration amount will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- In case a student wishes to cancel the admission and wishes to refund the amount then he has to initiate the request within 15 days after making the payment of the fee. After that, no fees will be refunded.
- For a student who fails to pay the fees before the due date, his/her account will be suspended after the due date is crossed and will be reinstated once the payment of the fee is done.
- In this event, IQRA IAS will not be responsible for any loss of lecture during the suspension period.
- If there is an issue with the student’s system/ ISP / Internet speed, etc IQRA IAS will not be responsible in case the student did not watch the video/lecture within the available time.